1. ORIGIN AND TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Personal Data means all information that can identify you as a natural person, such as name,
company, address, e-mail, telephone contact, tax number, or others.
This information may be collected through:
• Registration process on our website when creating your customer account;
• Copies of correspondence records exchanged with you if you contact us;
• Answers provided in questionnaires for statistical analysis purposes;
• Usage, views and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our site or open emails we send;
• Research conducted on our website;
• Filling in existing forms on our website;
• Newsletter subscription;
• Other Marketing Initiatives that aim to raise contacts.
2. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA
The data collected on our website is intended for:
• Providing product and service information to our Customers;
• Clarification of any questions related to order processing and / or any complaints;
• Processing requests from customers for information;
• Sending information about promotional offers;
• Send information about the launch of new products / services;
• Market studies, profile assessment and consumer preferences;
• Sending invitations to initiatives with the participation of MEA CAMA, LDA;
• Campaigns and events related to the company, its associates or partners;
• Optimize our products and services;
• Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may be illegal or violate our policies.
Your data will not be passed on to others, nor will it be used for purposes other than those for which you gave us consent.
If you do not wish to provide your data, you will be unable to access information about certain services, offers, promotions and content related to the company, associates or partners.
3. PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data you have provided to us will be processed for the purposes described in section 2 of these Terms and Conditions by MEA CAMA, LDA and its affiliates.
Thus, MEA CAMA, LDA is responsible for the processing of your personal data, by automated or unauthorized means, from its collection, organization, storage to deletion, ensuring the confidentiality of all data provided by you.
MEA CAMA, LDA stands for strict compliance with the rules on the processing of personal data, which are currently laid down in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
MEA CAMA, LDA ensures that the data collected is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of customer management purposes (including profiling); marketing and advertising, billing of purchases, deliveries and complaints.
4. TERM AND HOLDING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data will be stored for a period of five years from the granting of this consent or, if you have entered into a contract with us to purchase or sell or provide services, it will be stored for a period of ten years from the granting of this consent, or for superior time if the law so establishes.
5. USER’S RIGHTS
At any time, and for free, you may exercise the right to ask MEA CAMA, LDA to:
• Access your personal data
• Request rectification of your personal data
• Request deletion of your personal data
• Request limitation of the processing of your Personal Data
• Request the portability of your data to another entity indicated by you
If there is a legally imposed obligation that overrides these rights, MEA CAMA, LDA will substantiate its refusal.
If you feel that your data is not being processed in accordance with applicable law, in particular European and national law, please remember that you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority.
Your continued use of our website, applications, services and features offered after such communication will be of value and will be deemed to be your agreement to such changes.
The current version was published on 4-12-2019.